Fall programming is virtual at the Scott County Library System this year. Our staff has been brainstorming creative ways to connect - we'd love for you to join us!
We have programs planned for many ages. Some programs require advance registration. Check the calendar on our website for more details.
- Library Test Kitchen (Sundays): Watch as a librarian walks through a new recipe each week from one of our recipe databases.
- Scary Stories (Saturdays): Elise the therapy dog joins u s for a spooky story and craft. Craft kits will be available while supplies last.
- First Chapter Friday (Fridays): Read alouds of first chapters of new books. Each week will focus on a different age group.
- Sketches with Sarah (Thursdays): This popular program continues with short drawing lessons for viewers of all ages.
- Tuesdays: Joins us for stories, songs, and silliness for ages 0-6.
- Wednesdays: Baby's morning out has songs, bounces and stories for babies 0-18 months and their grown-ups.
- Thursday October 22, put on your PJs and join us for a pajama story time for the whole family.
CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR OTHER GREAT OFFERINGS INCLUDING (the links will take you to a registration form):
- Bloxels Workshop (Grade 2nd and up - Oct 7)
- Write Stuff Writing Club (Grades 3-7 - Oct. 15)
- Book Adventures (Grades K-2nd - Oct. 12)
- Whatever Wednesday (Oct. 14)
- Podcast Listening Party (Ages 8+ - Oct. 19)
- Eldridge Book Club (Adult - Oct. 26) Email Sarah to register. The book is Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
- Camp Fandom (Oct. 27)
Public videos can be found on Facebook or YouTube.