Until further notice, the Scott County Attorney’s Office will be suspending the Driver’s License Reinstatement and the Delinquent Fine Collection service at our reception counter.
Please fill out the paperwork provided to you. After you turn it in, a representative will give you a call once they have processed the paperwork. This may take up to 3-4 weeks.
Please be sure to provide us with a valid phone number to contact you.
You can also find electronic forms attached below.
You can email the forms to our office at:
Our mailing address is:
- Office of Scott County Attorney
400 West Fourth Street
Davenport, Iowa 52801
Or fax back at (563) 326-8763.
Please call (563) 326-8235 with questions.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but our office is working to provide the best service to the public while following the guidelines of the CDC.
If your driver's license has been suspended for non-payment of fines, you MAY qualify for reinstatement if you:
- Complete the following form;
- Enter into a payment plan with the County Attorney's Office; and
- Meet the following criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- The Applicants driver's license must be suspended for non-payment of Iowa fines.
- If any out of state fines are holding up your driver's license, they cannot be added to the Scott County Attorney's License Reinstatement Program plan.
- Any DOT and/or Small Claims judgments, as a result of an auto accident, cannot be added to the plan. They must be satisfied before admittance into The Program.
- Any Applicant who has pending criminal charges of an indictable nature will not be considered for Program participation until the pending charges have been resolved.
- If your driver's license status is barred or revoked, and you have a pending charge for Driving While Barred, Revoked, or Suspended, you may be eligible for a work permit. The Applicant will have to contact the Department of Transportation to see if they are eligible for a work permit.
- Applicant will be required to obtain and maintain automobile insurance.
- Applicant must provide a copy of a Financial Affidavit.
- Applicant will be required to make the first payment at the time of admittance into The Program.
If you meet all of these qualifications, you MAY qualify for the License Reinstatement Program. You must fill out the Financial Affidavit and Wage Assignment. These forms can be downloaded below or you can pick up forms at The County Attorney’s Office.
Print and complete the attached following:
- Drivers License Reinstatement Program (See Attached)
- Financial Affidavit (See Attached)
- Wage Assignment Form (See Attached)
Once you have completed:
- Follow new instructions above
Return forms to the County Attorney's Office.
Bring the following to the Scott County Attorney's Office:
Completed Financial Affidavit form and Wage Assignment Form
Two most recent pay stubs
Proof of insurance
Once your forms are processed, you will be contacted about your eligibility.