If you wish to consult an assistant county attorney to determine whether criminal charges or other action is appropriate in a given situation, the Scott County Attorney’s Office has assistant attorneys available to meet with you.
If you wish to file a complaint against an individual or a business you will be asked to fill out the form below.
- Complaint hours 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Check with the receptionist and request a form to complete or bring the completed form with you.
- Bring with you any police reports you may have in your possession.
- You may call the Scott County Attorney’s office at 563-326-8600, with general questions regarding filing a complaint and you will be referred to the County Attorney on Complaint Desk duty.
- If you want to know if a warrant has been issued for an individual's arrest, you must phone the warrant officer at the law enforcement agency where the crime occurred.