Scott County Authorized Agencies are recognized non-profit agencies receiving County funding and following the county's required budgeting requirements.
If interested in budget appropriations, please contact the Scott County Administration Office.
QUAD CITIES CHAMBER
In summary, the By-laws state that the Quad Cities Chamber has the following powers:
- To function as an aid to civic, educational, economic and business growth and development in the geographical area of Scott County
- To foster and promote improvement and growth of the civic, educational, economic and business climate within the geographical area.
- To enlist, encourage and promote cooperation among the county, municipal and other local governmental units.
- To enlist, encourage and promote participation and effectiveness of all organizations which have an impact on civic, educational, economic, and business growth and development.
- To collect and distribute statistical and other information with respect to matters affecting growth and development.
To collect and expend funds as necessary or advisable in carrying out the purposes and attaining the objectives of the corporation.