Elevator modernization starting Wednesday, November 14, 2018 may increase elevator wait times, until completion in January 2019.
Regularly check this webpage for status updates.
Affected offices and departments on floors 3-6 of the Administrative Center include Health Department, Community Services, Auditor, Recorder, County and City Assessors, Administration, Human Resources, Facilities, and Scott County Kids.
- Limited to one elevator November 14, 2018 until January 2019.
- Both elevators may become unavailable without notice such that affected floors are inaccessible.
- Enter south 1st floor for county services.
- Key county services from affected offices and departments will be available in the 1st floor Board Room when affected floors are inaccessible.
- Community Services will provide service from the Board Room the entire duration for easier access for their clients.
- The Treasurer’s Office and Planning & Development located on the 1st floor will remain fully accessible. Additionally, the County General Store provides all services of the Treasurer's Office.
- Enter west 2nd floor for DHS.
Thank you for your patience.