- During summer hours (April 1 to October 31), the parks are:
- open from 6:00 am to 10:30 pm.
- closed from 10:30 pm to 6:00 am.
- unless special permission is granted.
- During winter hours (November 1 to March 31), the parks are:
- open from 7:00 am to dark.
Scott County Conservation Board Park Rules and Regulations
govern the use of park and recreation areas
In addition to the rules and regulations, all state laws apply to conduct in county areas.
Any violation of the rules can result in the denial of park privileges. The state conservation code gives county conservation officers the right to deny park privileges in county parks.