The Scott County Conservation Board (SCCB) welcomes and encourages the participation of children and adults with disabilities in all of its programs. (See Attached Policy)
- are individualized techniques and resources used to enhance program participation without fundamentally altering a program.
- will be attempted for all programs and the SCCB will make every effort to ensure that its services, programs and activities, when viewed in their entirety, are readily accessible to and usable by qualified individuals with disabilities.
Modification Request Notice:
- To ensure appropriate modifications are met, participants in need of reasonable modifications must register at least two (2) weeks in advance of a class or program's start date
- At that time, individuals requesting modifications or auxiliary aids/services shall provide the SCCB with notice that they seek a modification for their disability by submitting the “Inclusion Questionnaire”. (See Attached Modification Request)
- Notice allows the SCCB to evaluate and make all reasonable modifications in the event of logistical difficulties in obtaining certain services for individuals who can meet essential eligibility requirements.
Please contact the SCCB at 563-328-3280.