- All state boating regulations apply
- Someone 18 years of age or older must register for the use of boats
- Life jackets must be on board for each person
- Maximum boat capacity is Coast Guard regulated (all persons aboard count)
- Fishing permitted from fishing boats only
- All boats must remain away from the shore and a minimum of 150’ from the beach area
- Loading, unloading, or any docking MUST be done at the boathouse dock only
Scott County Conservation Board Park Rules and Regulations
govern the use of park and recreation areas
In addition to the rules and regulations, all state laws apply to conduct in county areas.
Any violation of the rules can result in the denial of park privileges. The state conservation code gives county conservation officers the right to deny park privileges in county parks.