The goals of the County’s Tax Deed Program are as follows:
- To return tax delinquent properties to the tax roles as soon as possible, thereby generating additional tax revenue and limiting County liability and maintenance costs
- To recover all immediate county costs involved in the maintenance and disposition of tax deed properties
- To effectively complement County and City development needs wherever possible
- To recoup lost taxes, penalties, interest, and liens
- To generate additional revenue for the County through the sale and/or rent of these properties
Properties in this program are unsold remainders of the Scott County Treasurer's Office Tax Sale Program where the parcels have been advertised and offered for sale for two consecutive years.
Receive an email when this content is updated.
Tax deed auction list for date listed: