Fishing license, habitat fee, trout, and lifetime fishing for those 65 or older and various special licenses are sold at the Recorder's office. This office can also issue non-resident licenses. All duplicate licenses are $4.50 per item.
For assistance, please call 563-326-8622.
- Resident Fishing (16 years of age and older): $19.00
- Lifetime Fishing (65 years of age and older): $52.50
- 7-day resident: $13.50
- Trout fee: $12.50
- Trotline: $22.50
- Bait Dealer: $32.50
- Angler's Special (three-year fishing license will expire Jan. 10, three years from current year): $53
- Outdoor Combo License (annual resident hunting/fishing/habitat combo license): $47
- Bonus Line License (allowing resident and nonresident anglers to fish with one additional line - the regular fishing license allows two): $12
- Non-resident Fishing (14 years of age and older): $41.00
- 7-day non-resident: $32.00
- Trout fee: $15.00
- Trotline: $42.50
- Bait Dealer: $60.00
- Bonus Line License – allowing resident and nonresident anglers to fish with one additional line (the regular fishing license allows two): $12
We have forms for the Annual Free Fishing or combine Hunting and Fishing License for Low Income 65 or Older or Low Income Permanently Disabled. The completed forms are processed by the DNR in Des Moines. Call the DNR in Des Moines for information/qualifications at (515) 281-8688.