Updated Information on Service Times (October 2021):
Routine passport processing time is approximately 8-11 weeks.
Expedited services are available for additional fees and can take approximately 5-7 weeks.
It is recommended that you apply at least six months before your planned travel dates.
The Scott County Recorder's Office is a passport acceptance facility for the New Orleans Passport Services and can assist any U.S. citizen, who meets the passport application requirements, with obtaining a U.S. passport.
Complete application DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport form which is available at: https://travel.state.gov/passport.
- Do not sign until requested to do so.
- Application must be completed in black ink
- Signatures must be witnessed by the Clerk processing the form.
Bring evidence of citizenship, two identical passport photos, personal identification, payment, and application to:
- Scott County Recorder's Office
5th Floor - Scott County Administrative Center
600 W. 4th St.
Davenport, Iowa 52801
- Passport Hours: Tuesday and Thursday by appointment only. Contact (563)326-8623 for an appointment.