Routine passport processing time is approximately 18 weeks.
Expedited services are available for additional fees and can take approximately 12 weeks.
It is recommended that you apply at least six months before your planned travel dates.
The Scott County Recorder's Office is a passport acceptance facility for the New Orleans Passport Services and can assist any U.S. citizen, who meets the passport application requirements, with obtaining a U.S. passport.
Complete application DS-11 Application for U.S. Passport form which is available at: https://travel.state.gov/passport.
- Do not sign until requested to do so.
- Application must be completed in black ink
- Signatures must be witnessed by the Clerk processing the form.
Bring evidence of citizenship, two identical passport photos, personal identification, payment, and application to:
- Scott County Recorder's Office
5th Floor - Scott County Administrative Center
600 W. 4th St.
Davenport, Iowa 52801
- Passport Hours: Tuesday by appointment only. Contact (563)326-8623 for an appointment.