The following Magistrate Judges perform marriage ceremonies in Scott County, Iowa. You are responsible for contacting them to make arrangements for the wedding service and associated fees.
- Paul Aitken, (563)326-1389
- Ryan Beckenbaugh, (563)265-3581
- Catherine Cartee, (563)323-2500
- Christine Frederick, (563)323-7007
- Peter Gierut, (563)355-5303
- Jay Sommers, (563)359-2939
- Eric Syverud, (563)441-0269
- Cindy Taylor, (563)323-7007
- Doug Wells, (563)359-3591
- Stephen Wing, (563)323-3000
In addition to the Scott County Magistrate Judges listed above, Iowa Code 595.10(2) authorizes persons ordained or designated as a leader of the person’s religious faith to perform marriage ceremonies.
From Iowa Code 595.10 Who may solemnize:
- A judge of the supreme court, court of appeals, or district court, including a district associate judge, associate juvenile judge, or a judicial magistrate, and including a senior judge as defined in section 602.9202, subsection 1.
- A person ordained or designated as a leader of the person's religious faith.