- A warrant is merely an accusation of a criminal charge and all persons on this list are presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. AN ARREST WITHOUT DISPOSITION IS NOT AN INDICATION OF GUILT
- The accuracy of this information is not guaranteed, data is subject to change.
- This page shows persons with possibly active warrants held by law enforcement agencies in Scott County, Iowa.
- Dataset only contains active warrants issued 18 months to 7 days ago. and those disposed/served warrants within the last 30 days.
- If you know anyone who may be on the warrant list you are encouraged to contact your local law enforcement agency or the Quad Cities Crime Stoppers. You should not attempt to physically apprehend any individual who may appear on this list. Warrants must be confirmed for validity by authorized law enforcement personnel and no action should be taken based solely on this website listing.
Scott County Iowa and the Scott County Sheriff's Office provide this list as a public service. The information contained in the list is subject to frequent revision and as a result errors may occur. Scott County Iowa and the Scott County Sheriff's Office do not warrant, expressly or otherwise, the information contained in the list and will not be responsible for any damages, direct or otherwise, as a result of the users reliance upon the information contained anywhere in the web site. All users are cautioned to verify the information independently of this web site. Information provided should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.