New arrests facing state charges appear before a judge generally within 24 hours of booking.
Start times listed below may vary depending on various circumstance.
During Regular Business Days:
- When: Regular business days at 8:30 AM
- Where: Scott County Courthouse.
- Ask Bailiff for court room location upon your arrival.
During Weekends or State Holidays:
- When: On weekends or holidays at 8:00 AM
- Where: Zoom virtual meeting
- Virtual Court Notice:
- This is a virtual court proceeding. If you are viewing, you are expected to conduct yourself as if you are in an actual courtroom.
- Individuals viewing the proceedings may only view. They are not allowed to actively participate in the proceedings.
- Before connecting, callers are asked for their name.
- The jail does not run or administrate the virtual court proceeding. Jail staff is not able to provide technical assistance for these hearings.