Social Distancing Violations in Establishments

Bars, restaurants, and other food establishments are required to ensure social distancing and hygiene inside their establishment.  Masks are recommended, but not required at food establishments.  

To report bars, restaurants, or other food establishments in violation of the governor's proclamation for social distancing or hygiene, visit:

  • Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals:  Report a Violation
  • You may upload supporting photo or video evidence of the violation(s). The images should be time-stamped or encoded.