STI Clinic Hours
- Services will be offered by appointment on Tuesdays from 12:30pm to 3:30pm and Fridays from 8:15am to 11:15am. Services are available for Scott County residents with proof of address. Call 563-326-8618.
The Scott County Health Department STI Clinic has a staff of:
- Nurse clinicians
- Laboratory specialist
- Community health intervention specialist
- Certified medical assistant
When using the STI Clinic, please keep in mind:
- Children shall not be left unattended in the waiting area.
- Children are not allowed to go with clients into the exam rooms.
- Children must be in the care of an adult at all times.